About TP Extrusions Ltd
Thank you for visiting the TP Extrusions web site. We are an independent plastic extrusion supplier dedicated to a high level of personal service at all times. We offer a bespoke plastic extrusion service and a range of standard plastic extrusions.
This is how we make a difference to our customers:
Informative – prompt and accurate information on enquiries, quotations and delivery dates.
Communicative – your emails replied to, your calls answered or returned. If we can’t give an immediate answer, we will find out and get back to you.
Flexible – on small production runs and lead times, whenever possible.
Competitive – we aim to be competitive on both plastic extrusion prices and plastic extrusion tooling costs, as well as keeping our prices stable for as long as possible.
We very much welcome your enquiries for plastic extrusions!
The plastic extrusions we supply can be split into two areas:
Standard Plastic Extrusions
Our stock plastic extrusion range includes a large selection of sizes, colours and lengths. Click on the links below for more information on the following:
- Plastic Angles (for wall corner protection etc.)
- Plastic Channels (large selection available)
- Plastic Extrusions for Furniture (sliding track, screen link, cable management)
- Plastic Tubes (rigid and flexible)
- Plastic Flat strip (with or withour lips)
- Plastic Edging (rigid or flexible including T sections)
Please refer to our Plastic Product pages for further information. We also have hundreds of Plastic Extrusion tools available (normally with a minimum run of 500m) for less popular plastic extrusions, that are not stocked. We may be able to save you the time and cost involved in new tooling.
Please note that not all of our standard tooling is shown, so if you don’t see exactly what you are looking for – just ask us!
Custom Plastic Extrusions
Custom Plastic extrusions (also known as bespoke plastic extrusions) are the mainstay of our business.
From the initial idea to the finished product, TP Extrusions can offer a comprehensive plastic extrusion design service – click for more details.
We can provide profiles in most modern plastic materials – click for a full list.
If you need advice to get started, why not try our “Introduction to Extrusion Design”.
Examples of industries served by TP Extrusions:
- Construction – plastic tubes, multi cavity planking, plastic glazing profiles, bespoke plastic trunking, corner protection angle
- Shop Fitting and Point of Sale – ticket strip, data strip, plastic angle, slatwall insert
- Sign Making – snap frame profiles, plastic tubes, plastic capping profiles
- Furniture – extruded handles, plastic tracks, plastic channels
- Plastics – sub contract work for injection moulders and fabricators
- Electronics – ID strips, battery carriers, radomes, extruded light diffusers
- Hygienic Cladding – panel joints, corner protectors, finishing profiles
- Export – we can export our plastic extrusions to anywhere in the world
We look forward to receiving your enquiries !!